Coping with Inheritance and Gift Tax
In Germany, inheritance and gifting are growing in importance. Anticipatory planning in this area is unavoidable, since the law on inheritance and gifting tax does not yet correspond to the family models actually lived today.
You should avoid tax situations that can arise from limited tax-exempt amounts, unfavourable asset structures or simply from not paying attention to tax matters until it is too late. We will help you with the tax issues that arise, whether they relate to a transfer of company assets, a corporate succession, or the regulation of a private estate.
Inheritance and Gift Tax Services for You
Below is an overview of the services we offer:
- Tax-optimised arrangement of successions and of asset transfers made during the giver’s lifetime
- Preparation of inheritance tax returns and gift tax returns
- Consultancy on tax-avoidance activities on succession
- Tax evaluation of property and business assets
- Tax structuring and support during corporate successions
- Support for judicial and extrajudicial redress procedures and the associated correspondence with the tax authority